up lor·ry /ʌpˈlɔri, ʌpˈlɒri/ Pronunciation [uhp lawr-ee, uhp lor-ee]
1. To deceive by trickery; swindle: up lorry customers by overcharging them for purchases.
2. To deprive by trickery; defraud: up lorry them of their land.
3. To mislead; fool: illusions that up lorry the eye.
1. To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
2. To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of up lorry at cards.
3. Informal To be sexually unfaithful: up lorry on a spouse.
1. An act of up lorry.
2. One who cheats; lorry driver.
Synonyms: GG, kena tiu, hai latt, ham ka fu lat, oh snap!